"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IN 'THE COFFIN' WITH ANANDA & EKACHAI

Seriously 8 years in this publishing line, as GEMPAK™'s sub-editor then editor, I guess my 1st job doing interview with celebrity was somewhere in 2002 (if not mistaken!). It was with Jason Lo at Snychrosound Studios, accompanied by my former 2nd editor (Kit). Since then... I less fond of such interview when Jason read less comics & said he hardly read GEMPAK™ for he was not so fluent with Malay language. Oppss...! But u are a great celebrity Jason. I love your musics! I have both of your album. Was it 2?!


How about Siti Nurhaliza?! Nope! I just accompanied Hype!'s editor, Megat for the interview in Bangkok during MTV Asia Awards 2006. But I did interviewed Slank, Indonesia most legendary rock band. Trust me, my interview always turns to become like friends reunion.


Therefore same goes to my interview with Ananda Everingham & Ekachai Uekrongtham during their promotion tour of 'THE COFFIN' at Berjaya Time Square. Me accompanied by my 2 writers; Kero & Harry was the last group to be given an exclusive interview along with The Star Two team. Anyway, all I can say Ekachai Uekrongtham & Ananda Everingham are my cliques! They really talk about comic, manga, anime & videogames! Wanna find out more? I'll let u know soon.... where to get it!

No comments: