"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DROP DEAD DIVA

Character drawing inspired by the TV series 'DROP DEAD DIVA'

Yo big size people! If you think being fat is heavy, so quit your burden with the extra weight. But if you're comfortable with your size, strike a pose & stop nagging!

Life is not about being uncomfortable in your own body, it's about fitting yourself with the right outfit, right crowd & right attitude! If you don't know how to do it just look in the mirror & say to yourself "I'll do what's right for me & be with people who think I'm right for them!".

Life provides you with so many choices & why waste your time being with the wrong choices by abandoning the right choices? No wonder you put up yourself feeling so wrong all the time! Need guide? Take my words, if people are so wrong to you, start looking for the books... that's why reading books is very important for your self-development. It feels like magic!

Well, no regret if what you think is right is consider wrong by the people you think is right. Get what I mean? What I'm trying to say is one day soon the people who think you're wrong, will reconsider once you prove them wrong. How to do that? Stay with the right attitude, be with the right crowd & wear only the right outfit. Anything less than the bikini, you won't be mistaken as a bitch!

All the best!

No comments: