"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beyond Pretty

Pretty baby they said about me
Pretty darling how they describe me
Pretty angelic they feel when I say "Please!"

Pretty "Please!" don't make me feel nothing
Pretty "Please!" I've just got to feel something
Pretty "Please!" you just have to please me
Pretty "Please!" just be a fool & say you love me
Pretty "Please!" beyond anything just love me
Pretty "Please!" I'm just such a pity!





















Pretty bad when you're not there for me
Pretty nasty I don't have a choice but leave
Pretty nonsense suddenly you don't mean a thing
Pretty me to make you feel such a pity...
I'm just beyond pretty!

No comments: