"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

100% GEMPAK STARZ™ CHARACTER BOARD STAND

3 comments:

KYuu™© said...

nice

Fakhrul Anour said...

Thanx... seriously, for me it's impressive. It is my first time playing with photoshop & I don't know how is my coloring skill. I've been asking around, all I get is "nice"... "ok la"... "not bad". So it means, what is impressive to me exactly not to others. So I need to do better than this. >_<

Mohamad Hj Yawmon said...

nice tapi boleh diimprove lagi! lepas ni mesti lagi letop lah karya2 you kan bila dah pandai nak warnakan!