"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Friday, August 17, 2007

ME THE JUDGE!

Here i was during judging 'MSC Malaysia Digital Comic Competition 2007'. Ain't it cool! I was among all these 4 experts. I was blessed to be seated with them. Especially... Jaafar Taib! Such an honor. The man himself! Never thought I'll be growing 1 day to sit beside Jaafar Taib. Arghhhh! Anyway... life goes on & at least I'm happy, Jaafar Taib noticed me.


From left; Ben Ong (Writer of NEWSRAMA.com), Mohd. Hafidz Mahpar (Deputy News Editor, Starbiz), Me (!!) & Jaafar Taib (GILA-GILA creator!!)

No comments: