"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Friday, May 22, 2009

MY ARTICLE OF COMIC IN MPH QUILL

I had a long written article about 'Malaysia Comic Industry' that I wrote back a year ago for a Korean magazine. Then for this magazine, I had to retouched & redone so my content & my narration will feel friendlier even to the primary school.

Not for sale! Only for MPH loyal customers & who collect MPH QUILL. This is issue 21 (Jan - March '09)! This issue really talks a lot about comic. Even Dr. Mahathir also turned into cartoon. For comic goers, you should get this issue. Pretty important for our knowledge of the industry itself.


That's me on the contributors' page!

My article was well edited here. Thanx to the editor, Tan May Lee (editorial@mph.com.my)

2 comments:

Lukisan Separuh said...

i received this mag at my house... your article was awesome. thanks for sharing it though. =)

azhar said...

ahhh,,

best best,,,

saya akan mencari majalah MPH Quill ini..

cayalah Ayour..kerna menyumbang artikel pasal Komik malaysia pada masyarakt kita yg masih ragu2 akan Komik ini..