"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Thursday, May 28, 2009

EDITOR OF UTOPIA™ SAID...

When a music label got into my nerve, don't challenge me with my opinion about music industry. I have my eyes on who's the best & I know my right for my readers to agree. U want cover story, agree with my deal... but if u want inside story, I have NO REASON TO SAY NO with suitable amount of pages. U give me a headache, I'm gonna give U double headache. Fair to the extreme! Be nice...

When I first suggested Tomok as UTOPIA™'s cover, he was not yet the OIAM winner. I have my instinct on this fellow. I didn't listen to New Boyz but Tomok made me listen to him in OIAM. Now, I'm a big fan to his new single 'Rindu Terhenti' which for the 1st time I bought the single online through www.guamuzik.com.my for RM3!

RINDUKU TERHENTI

TELAH KU TINGGALKAN MEMORI SILAMKU ITU
TIDAK KU BIARKAN HIDUPKU DIBELIT PILU
WALAU DUKA MENAMPAR DADA
WALAU SEPI MENCALAR HATI
RINDUKU TERHENTI
KU PINGGIRKAN SAYU YANG MERUNDUNG KALBUKU
KASIH DULU KU BIAR BERLALU
KU PINGGIRKAN LARA YANG BERPAUT DI JIWA
KU TERUSKAN HIDUP TANPA DIA
PADAM NYALA PATAH TUMBUH, HILANG KAN BERGANTI
CINTA TIBA CINTA PERGI
YANG AZALI KU NANTI
KU LUPAKAN MU JUA DISINI
RINDUKU TERHENTI
SEJAK KAU PERGI MENJAUHI
RINDUKU TERHENTI

Lagu : Aubrey Suwito Lirik : Tinta S.

No comments: