"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

'143: KAORU'S CAKE HOUSE' REVIEWED BY SYADA

Wow...! She loves Tomok (OIAM3) & HAFIZ (AF7), for all the right things in the world... we are in the same boat girl! Anyway, thanx for supporting my first light novel '143: Kaoru's Cake House'. Wait for the next ya... Huhu...
http://syadayunus.blogspot.com/2007/11/setiap-detik-bersama-kekasih-merupakan.html

No comments: