"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MY NAME THE PRIESTS MEMBER?!

First thing, I didn't even knew there is a religious singing group called The Priests. Second thing, when did I register to become a member in their official website? I was in the web last January 2009... funny. Most importantly I'm a trustworthy Muslim, my life devoted to Islam forever & eventhough I don't find it wrong to understand other religions. But being registered without my consent? All I can say... The Almighty Allah & Alhamdulillah. May it lead me to a good cause...


http://www.thepriests.com/de/forum/member/5882/


Well the good cause is... I was also being registered as a member for this young talent from UK. Ok... he will be in UTOPIA™ soon. Haha!

No comments: