"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Friday, May 22, 2009

'LINKIN PARK: SONGS FROM THE UNDERGROUND' DI SINI

Dah namanya pun kipas-susah-mati LINKIN PARK/LP, jadi hari ni bila dapat jer CD promo terbarunya 'SONGS FROM THE UNDERGROUND', tanpa lengah... spin it on! More like a leftover trash to reveal from LP. But the soul of each track... respect! I just love 'HUNGER STRIKE' (originally by Pearl Jam). Sebagai dedikasi menjadi yang pertama di opis dengar album ni, saya lukis my expression in just 30 minutes! Muahaha!

I don't mind • Stealing Bread • From the mouths of decadence... • But I can't feed on the powerless • When my cup's already overfilled • But it's on the table • The fire's cooking • And they're farming babies and the slaves are all working... • Blood is on the table, the mouths are chokin'... • I'm goin' hungry... • I don't mind • Stealing Bread • From the mouths of decadence... • But I can't feed on the powerless • When my cup's already overfilled • But it's on the table • The fire's cooking • And they're starving babies • And the slaves are all working... • And it's on the table • The mouths are choking... • I'm going hungry...

No comments: