"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Sunday, December 26, 2010

ONCE UPON A TIME... I'M STILL ME

Last night I spent the whole night at my bestfriends' house in Sg. Buloh designed t-shirt print via Photoshop from my already made artworks to sell at website http://gedixflea.com. Then I found a CD I gave to them, supposedly MP3 but it was not. As I browsed it, I found these... something I forgot I did for Lefty's Comic on TMnet years back. Unbelievably fresh my mind indeed... ^_^

OMG... as I ran through this interview again by Lefty, seriously thinking of me today, I never change, right? I'm still Peter Parker wannabe & OMC why the hell did I said "I love to draw all those superheros naked", damn! I'm too honest! Huhu... & how famous I was for being such a strong person (hardly cry!) until Lefty asked such question. Good job Lefty, huhu! Now... my strength belongs to someone & I do cry easily nowadays but not in front public (same la, rite?! ^_^).

Like before, I'm very poetic...






Looking at it today... I can tell how not good my artworks was before compare with today. It shows, even people like me do develop skills. So will U all too... ^_^

No comments: