"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Monday, May 2, 2011

LOVE LIKE A GHOST

It took only a second...
That was all it takes for you to haunt me!

It took only a minute...
I've already scared for the rest of my life!

It took only an hour...
I just couldn't get you out of my mind forever!

It took only a day...
Not sure if I missed myself but I'm sure miss you!

It took only a month...
You're everywhere at every corner of my eyes!

It took only a year...
Life has become unreasonable with you in my mind but not at my side!

It takes me forever...
To get you into my life for real when you're just like a ghost who tries to claim something you seem just can't reach unless my soul you seek.

Therefore...
I don't mind being dead for knowing, that in the end, we're just another ghost story if that is all it takes for me to get you into my life for real! 

No comments: