"It's only through writing that I've ever been able to suppress life's personal disappointments. When I can't write I feel anxious and out of sorts and am easily riled, though I'm usually able to control my emotions..."
- Pramoedya Ananta Toer (The Mute's Soliloquy: A Memoir)
["Hanya dengan menulis aku mampu menekan segala kekecewaan peribadi hidup. Bila aku tidak menulis, aku merasa cemas & tidak keruan serta mudah gusar, walau selalunya aku bisa mengawal emosiku..."]

Thursday, July 15, 2010

VAMP PROJECT: Climax

Climax to me is when you're at the peak of a satisfaction before you take a great relief after letting it all out. So after I've succeed by getting something done or being rewarded for something I'd done, a friend asked to celebrate. I said not the time yet because I still have more matters to get done before I can really enjoy a celebration. Then he asked me...

"When is your climax?"

I've heard this question so many times years ago when I succeed something at school or university, now I heard it again at work. My answer always remain as...

"In life, my climax is death..."

No comments: